Given the scope of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma, news about the natural disaster and the effect that it had on the used car market held several top spots on the list of top articles of the year.
Readers of VehicleRemarket.com were also interested in America's Auto Auction acquiring ABC, RMS Automotive's upstream approach, and Carvana, which uses a vehicle vending machine as one of its delivery methods.
Below are the top 10 most viewed news and articles of 2017:
1. America's Auto Auction Acquires ABC Auctions
2. IAA Catastrophe Unit Ready for Hurricane Irma
3. Hertz Favors Second Key Initiative
4. RMS Automotive Touts Upstream Remarketing Approach
5. Used Car Market Bracing for Off-Lease Tidal Wave
6. Houston-Area Auto Auctions Get Back to Business
7. Carvana Opens Fourth Car Vending Machine in Texas
8. Luxury Vehicles Lead Weekly Depreciation
9. Manheim to Open Six Auctions in 'Underserved Markets'
See all comments