Manheim has launched the all-new Manheim mobile app, which is designed to give dealers an easier and faster way to buy, sell, and value inventory.
The Manheim app was redesigned to improve user functionality and is highly personalized and location-aware, according to the company, enabling dealers to make quicker and smarter purchase decisions. Manheim collaborated with clients throughout the development of the app—from conceptualization through final design.
The all-new app replaces the former Manheim app, which has been used by approximately 70,000 unique users each week.
As a part of Manheim’s drive to create an intuitive and connected client experience across Manheim’s platforms, the all-new app’s design is based on the look and feel of the recently redesigned Manheim.com, the company said.
The new app also features:
- Personalized recommendations based on each dealer’s individual purchase history
- An upgraded mobile Simulcast experience, which includes audio of live sales, transaction status, condition reports, scrolling run lists, auction updates and more
- New Smart VIN Scan that has knowledge of client location and vehicle status
- Quick Access to vehicles in Workbook, Saved Searches and Lane Alerts
- Better search functionality, which fuels faster decisions with more information in every search
- Easier MMR search, so dealers can easily get vehicle values
“We designed this app from scratch with our clients’ needs and feedback at the forefront, creating a whole new experience that enables them to quickly access the information they need in the palm of their hands,” said Zach Hallowell, senior vice president, Manheim Digital Solutions. “From smart, location-based features to a more personalized experience, dealers will be able to buy, sell or value cars with ease.”
As the new Manheim app is all-new and not an upgrade to the previous version, clients interested in using it should download it from the App Store or Google Play.