Topic A at next month’s Conference of Automotive Remarketing will center on how vehicle inventory affects the timing and value of out of service fleet vehicles entering the auction and resale markets.
A general session titled, “Impact of Supply Chain Constraints on the Remarketing Strategies of Fleet Management Companies (FMCs)," will be held Thursday, March 30 at 9:30 am at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
Automotive Fleet editor and associate publisher Mike Antich will moderate a big name FMC and consignor panel that includes:
- Matthew Gast, director of remarketing and vehicle valuation, Mike Albert Fleet Solutions
- Mary Beth Greenstone, VP of operations, remarketing and title services, LeasePlan USA
- Holly Vollant, manager of business development, equipment direct and buy direct, Holman Fleet Management
- Jeff Krogen, vice president, Enterprise Fleet Management
Among the topic points the group will cover:
- Best practices in remarketing high-mileage vehicles in a market with constrained replacement vehicle availability.
- Latest remarketing trends among major corporate fleets.
- Inventory mix and the different strategies to remarket out-of-service fleet units.
The Conference of Automotive Remarketing, held in partnership with the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance and the National Auto Auction Association, will take place March 28-30, and includes a full agenda and exhibit hall spanning consignment, auction operations, industry economics and politics, auto transport, electric vehicles, digital technology, automotive recon, professional training, and more.