Cox Automotive announced that customers of both vAuto and VinSolutions will be able to take advantage of a new integration, which gives them access to VinSolutions CRM data in the vAuto Provision suite. With this integration, dealers can access key customer insights from their CRM software as they use Provision, helping them make better inventory management decisions.
"Our shared vAuto and VinSolutions customers can get a powerful new advantage with this integration," said Randy Kobat, vice president and general manager at vAuto. "Dealers have the opportunity to apply the unique insights from their own shoppers in addition to the already comprehensive market data in the Provision system—giving them the right information in the right context at the right time to make better used vehicle appraisal, acquisition and pricing decisions."
The enhancements to Provision made possible by the new integration include:
- The Pricing module can display the number of active leads for every vehicle in a dealer's inventory, providing dealers with the ability to make real-time pricing decisions in the context of real-time customer demand.
- The Provisioning module can identify when vehicles that match the dealer's stocking strategy are scheduled for service appointments, giving dealers the opportunity to present timely trade-in offers and acquire needed inventory.
- The Appraising module will notify dealers when they are appraising vehicles that appear on their shoppers' wish lists, allowing them to appraise and acquire with the confidence that there is a buyer for the vehicle.
- Cox Automotive Announces Leadership Changes at VinSolutions
- Lee Promoted to VP of Product for VinSolutions
- AuctionGenius, AWG Integration Expands Independent Auction Access