For this upcoming event, the IARA will be offering a virtual expo hall and unique sponsor positioning, opportunities for interactions between attendees, relevant topics and keynote speakers, plus bonus features and materials that will be available to registrants even after the conference is over, the Alliance said. The virtual conference will replace the original event that was scheduled for August 18 - 20, 2020 in San Antonio, TX.
Featured elements of the virtual conference include:
- Two keynote sessions, two roundtable panel discussions, and three simultaneous interactive sessions focusing on key business processes.
- Participation in online chats and the ability to ask questions during sessions.
- Access to contact exhibitors and sponsors via a virtual expo site; download information, schedule an appointment or live chat with representatives.
- Schedule time with other registrants via appointment scheduling.
- Connection to conference via desktop computer, laptop or even smartphone using the mobile app feature
- And more.
The keynote speakers for the conference include Blake Stratton, business consultant, Michael Hyatt & Co., who will present a four step-system designed to help individuals grow their businesses; and Melinda Zabritski, senior director, Experian, who will examine several key areas of the automotive finance market and discuss how these trends will impact remarketing professionals.
“The industry is hungry for information, and the IARA is primed to provide leadership and content for this very important lifecycle of the remarketing industry," said IARA President Paul Seger.
The first 200 registrants for the Virtual Conference will receive a show kit, that includes added features designed to enhance the virtual experience.
“We’ve had very positive feedback about our recent webinar series, ‘The Road to Recovery,’ but the virtual conference will be a major event that will take us to next level and reflect IARA’s prominence as ‘The Voice of the Consignor,'" added IARA Executive Director Tony Long.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet