Black Book has introduced Visual Analytics, a subscription-based interactive data solution that enables auto professionals and lenders to easily unearth and gain insights on outcomes leveraging historical, current and projected vehicle and segment valuation data, according to the company.
Leveraging a self-service on-demand platform, Visual Analytics helps lenders and auto industry professionals discover data trends that they can leverage to make smarter business decisions that maximize profit potential.
Visual Analytics capabilities and features enable auto professionals and lenders to:
- Realize in-depth market trend analysis to see a holistic picture of the used-vehicle market and see where collateral values are trending historically and current day.
- Detailed residual value projections that offer visibility and forecasting from a predictive modeling approach on individual vehicle models and ranking within segments on where collateral trends are projected to go.
- Gain insight to help fine-tune loss forecasting so that lenders can minimize and mitigate potential loss resulting from falling values and delinquency rates.
- Identify new and emerging opportunities based on collateral trends that show growth potential across each of the vehicle segments, opening up avenues for segment growth in portfolios.
- Understand depreciation trends that are critical to healthy and profitable portfolio growth.
- Explore robust data based on the Black Book's accurate valuations data.
Visual Analytics is made possible by using an advanced interactive platform. The user-friendly dashboards provide detailed visual perspective with unparalleled data-driven insight into portfolio performance and trends.
"Today's automotive and auto lending environments require data analytics that are critical for continued improvement and success," said Anil Goyal, Black Book's senior vice president of automotive valuation and analytics. "Data today needs to be analytics-driven, with the ability for users to easily explore and gain insights to outcomes to drive profit-enhancing business decisions on a daily basis."
See all comments