ServNet, a network of independent auto auctions, recently named some of its top performers in the remarketing industry with its latest round of awards.
In assessing auction results for 2022, national remarketers recognized ServNet auctions in both national and regional standings, with scores based on operations, customer service, retentions, and leadership:
- For the second year in a row, Bel Air Auto Auction was named Retail Auction of the Year in the Northeast Region by Santander Consumer USA.
- Merchants Fleet recognized three ServNet Auctions for superior service in 2022. For the third year running North Bay Auto Auction was singled out as the fleet company’s top overall auction in the country. Leading for Merchants Fleet in their regions were Indiana Auto Auction (Midwest Region) and Bel Air Auto Auction (Mid-Atlantic Region).
- For the 10th year in a row and the 12th time overall, Missouri Auto Auction was named Regional Auction of the Year for Holman (previously ARI). This year Missouri Auto Auction was joined by DAA Seattle on the Holman award podium, also receiving the 2022 Auction of the Year in its region.
- Three ServNet auctions were cited by Exeter for their performance in 2022. Carolina Auto Auction and DAA Seattle were among the best for Exeter, leading their regions for the remarketer in 2022. Both received the Exeter Auction eXcellence Award. In addition, Akron Auto Auction was named Exeter’s Most Improved Auction for 2022.
- Remarketing by Element cited two ServNet auctions in 2022, naming Indiana Auto Auction its Truck Sale of the Year and recognizing DAA Northwest with its Above and Beyond Award for the Western Region. DAA Seattle received Ford Credit’s ASAP Award for 2022.
See all comments