MT. ARLINGTON, VA - This year's International AUtomotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) Summer Roundtable will be held in Chicago, Aug. 22-23 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel.
The roundtable sessions and panels will focus on both the larger national economic issues and those at the actual sale point.
"We will be including several industry experts, such as Tom Kontos, ADESA, to help us better comprehend the market dynamics in force today, and an opening keynote address by a recognized industry leader," said Rob Wagner, president of the IARA.
The two Roundtable sessions will focus on:
- The Remarketing Transportation process
- The Titles Handling Process in the Remarketing Industry
Additionally our panel sessions will include:
- Presentations and Updates from NAAA, NADA, and NIADA.
- The popular Dealers Panel
- Consignor's view of the market with seven top remarketing consignors including Paul Seger, GE; Dan Kennedy, GM; Tim Meta, Fifth Third Bank; Ken Smith, Dollar Thrifty; and others, moderated by Rob Wagner, President IARA, of Hyundai Capital America.
"There will be plenty of networking opportunities, including a welcome reception at the Chicago Museum of Science and industry in the famous 505 Submarine display area. The Awards Luncheon on Thursday, August 23rd, will feature Shama Kabani, CEO, Zen Marketing Group, who will speak on social media. A closing cocktail reception will be held Thursday evening. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there," Wagner commented.
View the agenda here.