RICHMOND, VA - CarMax, Inc. is currently hiring for approximately 90 positions for the company's new store in Chattanooga, Tenn. The new 36,000-square-foot store grand opens on February 29, 2012, at 2211 Overnite Drive and is CarMax's first store in Chattanooga. Applications are now being accepted for the new positions on the retailer's website at www.carmax.com/careers.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, inventory, service advisors and technicians and purchasing. Automotive experience is not necessary or required for most positions.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Macy's, The Gap and The Limited.
- Many CarMax associates have previous experience working in the restaurant industry, selling insurance or teaching school.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Job seekers should apply online at www.carmax.com/careers.
- To see a video with first-hand accounts of CarMax sales consultants, visit the Careers page on carmax.com.
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- CarMax will contact applicants and set up interviews after an initial review of applications.