RICHMOND, VA – CarMax, Inc., a national used-car retailer, is currently recruiting for approximately 80 positions for the company’s new store in Cincinnati. The new 66,200 square foot superstore opens on June 16, at 12105 Omniplex Court in Cincinnati.
This is CarMax’s first used-car superstore in Cincinnati and the fourth store in Ohio. Applications are now being accepted for the new positions on the retailer’s Web site at www.carmax.com/careers.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Positions are for sales consultants, business office associates, service operations and purchasing. Automotive experience is not necessary or required for most positions.
- Many CarMax associates have previous experience working in retail, such as Target or Home Depot, the restaurant industry, selling insurance or teaching school.
- People with professional sales experience are encouraged to apply.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Job seekers should apply online at www.carmax.com/careers.
- If a job seeker does not have Internet access, he or she can visit the Cincinnati CarMax location to complete an online application in person.
- CarMax will contact applicants and set up interviews after an initial review of applications.
For more information, visit www.carmax.com.