MT. ARLINGTON, NJ – The 11th annual Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR) 2006 is scheduled March 8-10 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. More than 400 remarketing professional from auctions, banks, manufacturers, technology providers, and others are expected to attend the event.
CAR 2006 features workshops and presentations designed for professionals involved in the preparation, movement, resale, and accounting of used-vehicle operations. The conference will address a wide range of current relevant topics affecting the remarketing industry, including:
- Streamlining and refining the used-car sales process.
- The latest developments in technology revolutionizing the industry.
- Determining the right data to use in benchmarking.
The conference lead sponsor is Southern Auto Auction. Co-sponsors are the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) and Bobit Business Media, publisher of industry-leading fleet magazines including Auto Rental News, Vehicle Remarketing, F&I, and Automotive Fleet.
All registered CAR attendees may attend the IARA Circle of Excellence Award luncheon and the afternoon roundtable discussions held March 8.
Online registration for CAR 2006 and the IARA Winter Roundtables is available online at www.carconference.com. Discounts are offered for early registration and groups of four or more attendees.
- Learn how ultimate value finds its mark between initial introduction, consumer acceptance and quality image.
- Find out from one of our industry’s leaders how changes in channels and dealer practices can bode well for the industry.
- Get a preview of the trends emerging from banks and captives in obtaining higher values.
- 10:20-11:00am: Workshop on “Vehicle Grading Standards”
- 11:00-11:45am: Workshop on “Arbitration Policy Standards”
- Learn the objectives of the industry’s newest group and how they plan to change the industry for more effective remarketing.
- Find out how to recognize and identify key industry trends as noted by the market’s leaders.
- How are leading remarketers leveraging technologies and channels to improve results? What strategies are being implemented to optimize performance? What opportunities and challenges does the industry face in the upcoming years? Get the answers to these questions as the key findings from a major annual remarketing benchmarking study are revealed.
- This discussion will focus on “Field Bidding” vs. Auction Values, “True Progress via Internet” and “Measuring the Current Position of Online Trading.”
- This panel discussion will examine benchmarking’s influence by application.
- Learn from a distinguished panel of experts where individual residuals are heading.
- Get insight into the industry’s newest contributions to obtaining increased resale prices.