Enterprise Holdings is honoring 17 automotive auction partners from across the U.S. with its 2018 Auction Achievement Awards. The annual program recognizes Enterprise Holdings’ auto auction partners for their exceptional services and support efforts to remarket the company’s late-model, low-mileage, well-maintained rental and fleet vehicles to potential buyers, whatever their need may be.
Enterprise Holdings has a global network, operating in more than 90 countries and territories with more than 6,400 neighborhoodand airport locations in the U.S. alone. Making customer service a constant focal point has positioned Enterprise as a long-term industry leader in mobility and technology, meeting consumers’ and businesses’ increasing demands for flexible, affordable, and sustainable mobility options.
A significant part of the automotive value chain, Enterprise’s operations result in over 1 million used vehicles that become available for sale every year. Enterprise maintains close partnerships with local auto auctions that help remarket many of those vehicles to buyers.
“These awards are a way of recognizing and honoring our business partners for their valuable efforts in showcasing these vehicles and meeting customer needs,” Nate Lattimer, vice president of remarketing sales and operations for Enterprise Holdings, said in a statement. “It’s our way to thank them for their continued work in providing exceptional customer service and achieving success in remarketing.”
Regional Enterprise Holdings teams present the awards to the auction partners in their area, in two categories: whole-car auctions and damaged-vehicle auctions. Recipients are recognized for exceptional performance in the areas of communication, customer service, marketing and reconditioning, operational success, and strategic planning.
The 2018 Auction Achievement Award winners in the whole-car category are:
- Manheim Georgia
- ADESA Dallas
- Manheim Dallas Auto Auction
- Dealers Auto Auction of the Rockies
- Fredericksburg Auto Auction
- ADESA New Jersey
- Manheim Central California
- ADESA Los Angeles
- Manheim Riverside Auto Auction
- Manheim Greater Nevada
- Manheim Omaha Auto Auction
The 2018 Auction Achievement Award winners in the damaged-vehicle category are:
- IAA Atlanta
- Manheim Dallas TRA
- Bel Air Auto Auction
- TRA - Southern California
- Manheim Tampa TRA
- Metro Salvage Pool
- Customer and Technology Centric
Other current company initiatives involve industry leading technology including:
- Helping businesses run their truck fleets more efficiently and meet new federal operating standards with Enterprise Telematics.
- Participating in a New York City carsharing program that dedicates 309 parking spots in more than a dozen neighborhoods in four boroughs.
- Partnering with a company that is developing autonomous automotive options for communities across North America.
- Providing mobile tablet technology that digitizes rental transactions, eliminates administrative bottlenecks at rental counters, and quickly delivers the kind of information and details that customers are looking for on-site.
Originally posted on Auto Rental News