ADESA, a business unit of KAR Auction Services, Inc., has launched another series of enhancements to ADESA.com as part of its ongoing commitment to make vehicle buying and selling easier and more convenient for users.
“Our team is constantly evaluating our online offerings and communicating with our customers about their experience,” said ADESA President and CEO Stéphane St-Hilaire. “We utilize this feedback to continuously develop and implement creative solutions that streamline and enhance user experience and drive additional value for our customers.”
Some of the enhancements include:
- High-resolution vehicle images. Vehicle representation gets an upgrade with images taken with an image capture app at an ADESA auction. On select inventory, users can zoom, pan, enlarge—and even purchase—the premium images from the Vehicle Details page. (U.S. only).
- Updated ADESA Market Guide (AMG). A redesigned AMG Summary now features results subgroups. AMG Weekly links allow easier access and greater visibility. And the National ADESA Wholesale Value for vehicles has been added to the Search Results and Vehicle Details pages (U.S. only).
- Quick link to join LiveBlock from ADESA.com. Users can join a live sale on LiveBlock directly from ADESA.com’s Run List Search Results, Vehicle Details, and Watch List pages.
- LiveBlock start times on vehicle entries. Sale event times are listed on vehicle entries on the Run List, Search Results, Vehicle Details and Watch List pages.
- Layout improvements to printable run lists. Larger font size and enhanced bar codes for easier, more responsive scanning make this list more user-friendly.
- New search functions. Search options for DealerBlock search, global search and specialty search now include “Non-Runner.” And the Saved Search page includes an option to update preferences on notifications.
For more information about this series of enhancements, visit http://images.adesa.com/publicweb/whats-next/now.html, e-mail email@example.com, or call Customer Connection at (888) 526-7326.