A sample of business leaders and executives at the Conference of Automotive Remarketing will share an inside look at how their companies are applying the technology and practices driving the future of remarketing.
The diverse roundtable session happens Wednesday, March 29 at 4:15 pm, just before the opening of the CAR exhibit floor at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. The panelists include:
- Vick Kuzmenko, CEO of RCG Logistics, Sacramento, CA
- Becky Anderson, President, Cars Recon Inc., Nashville, TN
- Chris Ward, director of operations, Copart, Dallas, TX
- Kelly Bianchi, President and co-founder, AuctionVcommerce, Rochester, NY
- Justin McCarthy, VP of business development, Ship.Cars USA, Cornelius, NC
Among the topics the panelists will tackle:
- What you should not do in the remarketed vehicle industry
- The importance of staying ahead in technology to succeed.
- Harnessing digital advances for smoother transactions and more transparency.
- How they resolved their three biggest challenges.
The Conference of Automotive Remarketing, held in partnership with the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance and the National Auto Auction Association, will take place March 28-30 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, and includes a full agenda and exhibit hall spanning consignment, auction operations, industry economics and politics, auto transport, electric vehicles, digital technology, automotive recon, professional training, industry outlooks, and more.
See all comments