Manheim sites across the country were honored by Element Fleet Management for best-in-class performance at the 17th annual Remarketing by Element Awards held in Chicago. Manheim led the field of winners this year, taking nine national and regional awards for outstanding achievements and innovative practices in vehicle remarketing.
“Remarketing by Element appreciates all of our partner auctions and commend those that are the best of the best,” said Paul Seger, vice president, Remarketing by Element. “We congratulate all of our winners, especially Manheim Kansas City for achieving the top honor as Auction of the Year.”
Highlighting the ceremony was Manheim Kansas City winning the Gold Award as the top national auction in Element Fleet Management’s remarketing program. Also honored was Manheim Pennsylvania assistant general manager Amy Taitano, who won the prestigious Laurie Dobberphul Award. The award, presented annually to a top-ranking female in the remarketing industry, is in memory of Dobberphul, an Element Fleet Management team member who passed away in 2009.
“Being recognized by our clients for helping them meet their business goals is one of the highest compliments Manheim can receive,” said Tim McKinley, senior vice president of sales, Manheim. “These awards are a testament to our locations’ commitment to delivering top-notch service and sales results. We are honored to receive these awards, and we are so very proud of the teams who earned them.”
In total, Element Fleet Management honored nine Manheim locations, including:
- Manheim Kansas City (Gold Award)
- Manheim Utah (National Operations Award)
- Manheim Pennsylvania (National Internet/Technology Award – East)
- Manheim Nevada (National Internet/Technology Award – West)
- Manheim Central Florida (Silver Award – Southeast)
- Manheim Phoenix (Silver Award – West)
- Manheim Riverside (Outstanding Promotions Award – West)
- Manheim Milwaukee (Outstanding Promotions Award – Central)
- Manheim Seattle (Above and Beyond Award – West)
“We would like to congratulate each of these individual locations for the dedication and commitment they show each and every day for our clients,” added McKinley.