Capital One Auto Finance has named five ADESA auctions as Auction of the Year. Each year, the company identifies one auction from each of its six regions as a recipient for the award.
“It is truly an honor to have been recognized by Capital One Auto Finance for our performance last year,” said ADESA President and CEO Tom Caruso. “Our hard-working employees take great pride in providing the best service possible—and that commitment to customers is one each of our auctions makes company-wide.”
The winners of the 2012 Capital One Auto Finance awards were:
- Auction of the Year, Northwest Region, ADESA Seattle
- Auction of the Year, Southwest Region, ADESA Austin
- Auction of the Year, Northeast Region, ADESA Buffalo
- Auction of the Year, Southeast Region, ADESA Knoxville
- Auction of the Year, West Region, ADESA Los Angeles
Honorees are chosen based on performance in a several key categories, including sales organization, retention rates and customer service, as well as pre-sale services, such as vehicle transportation and condition reports.
Several ADESA employees were also acknowledged for their personal commitment to service. This year’s Capital One’s Coordinator Recognition Award winners included:
- Lisa Weidinger, ADESA Northern Ohio
- David Raper, ADESA Knoxville
- Cathy Gossett, ADESA Birmingham
- Christina Stetler, ADESA Seattle
- Melissa Nugent, ADESA Dallas
- Dolores Soliz, ADESA Los Angeles
- Chad Wertz, ADESA Austin
In addition to accepting regional and individual honors, ADESA was also recognized for Highest Volume of Online Sales and Highest Year-over-Year increase of online sales. Awards were presented to ADESA Dallas and ADESA Washington, D.C., respectively.