ATLANTA – Twelve Manheim locations across the country were honored for outstanding performance by customers at the 64th annual National Auto Auction Association conference held last week in Orlando.
“Every year, I look forward to seeing our employees get recognized for their efforts to go ‘above and beyond’ to help customers achieve their goals,” said Nick Peluso, senior vice president of customer management at Manheim. “I’m extremely proud of our teams and their commitment to strengthen relationships with our customers and help them succeed. We are honored to be recognized and will continue to build upon this success.”
The following is a summary of the awards presented to Manheim locations at the NAAA conference:
Chase Auto Finance announced its 14th annual 2012 Chase Cup for Auction Excellence award winners, which were determined based on a performance review of 33 of the nation’s best auto auctions from August 2011 through July 2012. The Chase Cup awards recognize exceptional performance in retention, efficiency, expense control, accuracy, sales, operations and service delivery.
- Manheim Seattle Best National Auction Performance – Prime/Near Prime/Direct Finance
- Manheim Seattle Best National Auction Performance – Custom Finance
- Manheim Baltimore-Washington Best Performance – Northeast Region
- Manheim Atlanta Best Performance – Southeast Region
- Manheim Pennsylvania Best National Auction Performance – Internet Live Auction Penetration
Ford presented recognition awards to the following auctions for their performance year-to-date in the Ford ARS Partner Recognition Program:
- Manheim Detroit – North Central Region Highest Volume
- Manheim Nashville – South Region Highest Volume
- Manheim Pennsylvania – North Central Region Highest Percent of Objective
- Manheim Mississippi – South Region Highest Percent of Objective
- Manheim Georgia – South Region Highest Year-over-year Improvement
- Manheim New York and Manheim Chicago – Next Highest Percent of Objective
Wheels Inc. honored top-performing auctions in each region based on receiving the highest overall rating on the Wheels Vendor Performance Report Card. To qualify, auction partners had to sell 500+ vehicles between 9/1/11 to 8/31/12 and sold vehicles for the entire Wheels fiscal year.
- Manheim Milwaukee – Central Region
- Manheim San Antonio – Western Region