MT. ARLINGTON, NJ - Porsche Cars Canada Ltd., has joined the International Automotive Remarkets Alliance (IARA), a nonprofit organization composed of remarketing professionals dedicated to the continuous improvement of the vehicle remarketing industry. Porsche Cars Canada Ltd was established in 2008 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, Stuttgart, Germany. Porsche Cars Canada Ltd becomes the 15th Canadian company to join the IARA.
Check out details on the upcoming IARA Summer Roundtable!
The IARA was created in 2001 in response to a realization by several vehicle remarketing organizations that this multi-billion dollar per year industry had no direct representative organization. The IARA conducts two semiannual Roundtable industry meetings, one of which is in conjunction with a national remarketing conference. Further information is available at www.iaraonline.org.
About The IARA
It is the primary purpose of the IARA to provide a forum in which members are able to maximize remarketed vehicle portfolio values. Functions include:
- Facilitate standardization of processes within the industry.
- Provide a medium to facilitate joint initiatives among Alliance members.
- Develop performance measurements for the industry.
- Provide a forum for sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices.
- Encourage and support member adherence to the IARA Code of Ethics.
- Share information on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the
- Provide an educational service for learning the remarketing industry.
Provide a process of continuing education focused on the support of best
practices in the remarketing industry.
About Porsche Cars Canada Ltd.
Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd. (PCL), based in Mississauga, Ontario, is the exclusive Canadian importer of Porsche sports cars, the Cayenne SUV and Panamera sports sedan. Established in 2008, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, which is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and employs approximately 25 people who provide parts, service, marketing and training for 14 Canadian dealers. They, in turn, work to provide customers with a best-in-class experience keeping with the brand’s 63-year history and leadership in the advancement of vehicle performance, safety, and efficiency.