TORRANCE, CA - The 2010 calendar-year saw new partnerships, launches of new auction groups, special events, and celebratory events.
Here are the 10 most viewed news items VehicleRemarket.com in 2010 (as of Dec. 22), in no particular order:
- OPENLANE Partners with Physical Automotive Auctions to Provide New Listing Options for Wholesale Vehicles
- Industry Veterans Lelux & Simon Launch New Auto Auction Group
- ServNet Owners Meet with National Remarketers in Texas
- Special Events at Flint Auto Auction Draw Big Crowds, Enthusiastic Buyers
- San Jose Car Repossessed with 2-year-old in Back Seat
- 2010 Used Car Market Report Examines Long-Term Structural Shifts
- State Line Auto Auction Celebrates Twenty Years as a General Motors Factory Sponsored Auction
- Kelley Blue Book Launches Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Values
- General Motors to Add Sales at ServNet Auctions
- OPENLANE Helps Enable Repossessed Vehicle Sales
Happy New Year from the Vehicle Remarketing Team!