WESTON, FL - Auction123 announced the release of its Facebook application. Inventory will be advertised and marketed on a site where more than 500 million users spend an average of 25 minutes each day.
Click below for examples:
Many dealers are using Facebook for reputation management, marketing special events, and advertising vehicle specials. The Auction123 Facebook application will provide a seamless connection between the fans and visitors of you dealership page to your entire inventory.
With the Auction123 Facebook application:
- Enter custom text from your Auction123 Dashboard to be displayed within your Facebook inventory showroom
- Display your showroom on multiple Facebook pages you've created to market your dealership
- Real-time showroom will update as changes are made within the Auction123 Dashboard
- Detailed vehicle presentations include a complete list of vehicle features, videos, options, and CARFAX Vehicle History Reports (if applicable)
- Display all vehicle images with the option for users to view full-sized images
- Generate lead conversions with various call-to-action links within the vehicle template including; secure credit applications, multiple email seller triggers, sharing vehicle with friends, and printing functionality.
- Post individual vehicle Wall Postings directly from the Auction123 Dashboard. Users can choose to send the vehicle to multiple dealership Facebook pages. Wall postings automatically populate with the showroom description, links, and vehicle data. You can also choose to customize the data fields and enter unique marketing text for each post.
The Auction123 Facebook Application requires virtually no set up. Get Started Today!
Contact Sales at (888) 514-0123 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.