NORTHBROOK, IL — Donlen, North America’s fastest growing fleet leasing and management company, announced the winners of their annual vehicle auction awards.
By strategically partnering with 35 select vehicle auctions across the country, Donlen is able to successfully remarket their customer’s vehicles and help them accomplish their resale goals. This broad network of auctions allows Donlen to utilize state-of-the-art industry technology and competitive bidding among hundreds of buyers so that customers receive the best value for their vehicles.
On a monthly basis, Donlen’s Remarketing Group measures performance of all the auctions in the following areas: sales dollars against Donlen's proprietary National Auction Index™ (NAI) database, days to sell, days to condition report, expense (less transportation), and units sold against units offered for sale. The results of the monthly scorecards are then tabulated yearly to recognize top performers. This year’s recipients are:
- Auction of the Year: Carolina Auto Auction
- Best Days to Condition Report: Carolina Auto Auction
- Best Days to Sell: ABC Detroit
- Best Expense Control: Adesa Buffalo
- Best Retention Dollars: Manheim Milwaukee
- Central / Northeast Region Winner: Manheim Milwaukee
- South / Southeast Region Winner: Manheim Mississippi
- West Region Winner: Brashers Portland Auto Auction
"It’s important to recognize the excellent work our auction partners do every day,” said Gus Xamplas, Donlen's Vice President of Remarketing. “The long-standing relationships we have with our auction houses enable us to help our customers achieve both their short- and long-term goals. That’s extremely important in the current economic environment.”
For more information about Donlen’s Vehicle Remarketing Group, visit www.donlen.com/remarketing.aspx.