CARMEL, IN - KAR Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of vehicle and salvage auction services in North America, announced the company changed its name to KAR Auction Services, Inc.
“This name more accurately reflects the businesses and services that we as a company provide,” said KAR Auction Services CEO and Director Jim Hallett. “Our core business units — whole car auctions and salvage auctions — are fully complemented by AFC’s floorplan financing, e-business offerings, as well as PAR North America, AutoVIN, LiveBlock Auctions International and Dent Demon. This diversity provides our remarketing customers with a full spectrum of services.”
Reporting directly to Hallett, the KAR Auction Services’ executive team is comprised of:
- ADESA President and CEO, Tom Caruso
- IAAI President and CEO, Tom O’Brien
- AFC President and CEO, Don Gottwald
- Executive Vice President and CFO, Eric Loughmiller
- Executive Vice President and CIO, John Nordin
- Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Becca Polak
- Executive Vice President of International Markets and Strategic Initiatives, Benjamin Skuy
- Executive Vice President of Enterprise Optimization, David Vignes.