MT. ARLINGTON, NJ – The International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) has announced that Waldek Raczkowski, an economist and member of Ford Motor Company's Global Lifecycle Analytics Department (GLAD), will present as the luncheon keynote speaker at IARA’s Roundtable event, set for March 3, 2010. The semiannual meeting will take place as part of the Bobit CAR/IARA Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Raczkowski assesses residual values and vehicle lifecycle analytics for Ford, and will speak at the IARA’s Circle of Excellence Award Luncheon to be held at the Ceasars Palace Hotel. His keynote presentation will include his views on the overall economy, the new-vehicle market, and the impact on the used-vehicle market and prices. Prior to joining Ford Motor Company's North American Fleet, Lease and Remarketing Operations, Raczkowski was a financial analyst.
Primary Purpose of The IARA
It is the primary purpose of the IARA to provide a forum in which members are able to maximize remarketed vehicle portfolio values. Functions include:
- Facilitate standardization of processes within the industry.
- Provide a medium to facilitate joint initiatives among Alliance members.
- Develop performance measurements for the industry.
- Provide a forum for sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices.
- Encourage and support member adherence to the IARA Code of Ethics.
- Share information on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the remarketing industry.
- Provide a lobbying body to address legislative issues.
- Provide a process of continuing education focused on the support of best practices in the remarketing industry.
About The IARA
The IARA is a nonprofit organization composed of remarketing professionals dedicated to the continuous improvement of the vehicle remarketing industry. IARA was created in 2001 in response to a realization by several vehicle remarketing organizations that this multi-billion dollar per year industry had no direct representative organization. The IARA conducts two semiannual Roundtable industry meetings, one of which is in conjunction with a national remarketing conference. Further information is available at www.iaraonline.org.