CARSON, CA - Scott Finkle, president of AuctionPipeline has announced that Prime Auto Auction will make its debut on the AuctionPipeline in the first quarter of 2008.

Owned by AutoNation and located in Carson, California, Prime Auto Auction was founded in 1999. Since then, it has emerged as the premier source of fresh trade-ins, frontline and Prime Guaranteed vehicles for wholesale buyers in Southern California .

“Prime Auto Auction is a great fit for AuctionPipeline,” said Finkle. “The dealers across the country who search for vehicles on the Pipeline will be delighted with quality of the auction’s weekly inventory, as well as the superior customer service that sets Prime Auto Auction apart from the competition in the Southwest.”

Prime Auto Auction was built from the ground up on 24-acres in the heart of the Los Angeles Basin. Strategically located off the 405 Freeway between Los Angeles International Airport and Long Beach, the auction runs an average of 1300 vehicles every week on six lanes. The facility features a state-of-the-art structure that keeps the elements at bay while providing enough room for buyers to view cars, make bids, and interact with other buyers.

“We are very impressed with the AuctionPipeline and what it has to offer the industry,” said Prime Auto Auction’s General Manager, Lew Beshoff.

According to Beshoff, the ASI Exec system is hands-down the best he's ever seen. In addition, Pipeline’s search tools, its dealer network, its online buying features, and a professional, well-run organization understands what is important to an independent auction.

Beshoff reports that 20 percent of Prime Auto Auction’s the auction’s weekly consignment comes from Auto Nation dealerships in Southern California. Of the remaining 80 percent, about half comes from franchised new car stores in the area, and the remainder from independent used car dealers, financial institutions and fleet/lease companies.