We have been monitoring the COVID-19 events very closely. It has been a difficult time for everyone, and there is some uncertainty right now with live events. We still intend to drive forward with CAR because there has never been a more important time to support the automotive remarketing industry. We are very sensitive to everyone’s health and well-being. At this time, we have no reason to cancel the event. We, of course, recognize the present scenario may change, but based on all available information, we are confident the event will be a resounding success. To ensure everyone’s safety we are implementing and recommending the following pre-event precautions:
- We have developed strict and precautionary attendance policies and restrictions. We are using the latest trackers to determine whom to limit attendance from. As of this moment, we are restricting attendance from people whom have visited within the past 60 days the countries of China, Italy, UK, UAE, Iran, South Korea, and Hong Kong. These restrictions are based upon the U.S. Department of State
- We are discouraging any attendee who has any flu-like symptoms to attend. Attendees who have a runny or stuffy nose, fever, cough, sore throat, symptoms of diarrhea, and symptoms of vomiting within the previous two weeks of the event should not attend the event.
And, as previously announced we are also implementing a range of additional hygiene measures at our events:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints
- Onsite emergency medical personnel
- Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use
- Awareness and training to Bobit staff on standard personal preventative measures
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of booths, and guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior
- Installing signage at our events reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations
We will of course update you on all the latest developments. If you have questions regarding your participation, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-576-8788 or email; email@example.com.