IronPlanet, an online marketplace for selling and buying used equipment and other durable assets, has introduced LiveStream, the next generation in online bidding for live on-site auctions. IronPlanet LiveStream builds on IronPlanet’s leading online technology with new live on-site auction features for buyers who need to stay in the field, on the job, or who prefer the convenience of buying online.
“IronPlanet LiveStream is as close to being in the room with an auctioneer as an experienced buyer could want,” said IronPlanet Chief Marketing Officer, Matt Ackley. “We’ve taken that live on-site knowledge and used our online marketplace expertise to provide a best-in-class experience that our 1.5 million registered users can tap into for any live on-site sale. What’s important is that we’ve integrated our industry leading online bidding process, PriorityBidding, into the ring at a live sale.”
With IronPlanet LiveStream bidders can:
- Place PriorityBids, which allows them to set the maximum price they are willing to pay, and lets IronPlanet’s system automatically place the lowest bid amount required for them to win – up to their maximum,
- Hear as well as view the auctioneer so that they can have a live auction experience,
- Set up “One-Click” bidding to save valuable time in a competitive bidding situation,
- Create a watch list with multiple items in order to streamline their bidding and buying experience, and
- As always, view equipment with IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification and full inspection reports, unique to IronPlanet.
Find out more about IronPlanet LiveStream. IronPlanet LiveStream Debuts in Dallas-Fort Worth on Sept. 14.
Cat Auction Services Comes to Texas Motor Speedway
- Cat Auction Services, IronPlanet’s live on-site auction brand, is selling 320+ items from leading Cat dealers: Warren CAT, Louisiana CAT, Mustang Cat, PipeLine Machinery and Foley Equipment
- Preview open daily: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT
- Auction starts: 9 a.m. CT, Wednesday, September 14
- Equipment from John Deere, Caterpillar, Bobcat, Sakai, Lull, New Holland, Terex and more. Items include: late-model John Deere and Cat Crawler Tractors, Motor Graders, Track Excavators, Cat 740B and 725 Articulated Dump Trucks, Cat Backhoe Loaders, trucks from Kenworth, Peterbilt, and Freightliner, among many others.
Originally posted on Government Fleet