Donlen has announced the recipients of the fleet management company's annual Top Auction Awards.
The 2015 award winners included:
- Auction of the Year – Carolina Auto Auction
- Central/Northeast Region – Manheim Milwaukee
- South/Southeast Region – Orlando Longwood Auto Auction
- West Region – Adesa Portland
- Best Days to Condition Report – Adesa Kansas City
- Best Retention Dollars – Adesa Cincinnati
- Best Days to Sell – Orlando Longwood Auto Auction
- Best Expense Control – ABC Bowling Green
This was the fourth year in a row that Carolina Auto Auction won Auction of the Year. Manheim Milwaukee and Orlando Longwood Auto Auction have won their respective awards for the last three years, and Adesa Portland is a three-time West Region winner.
“The partnership we form with auction partners is a vital component of our remarketing program and its success,” said Dan Powers, Donlen director of vehicle remarketing. “By consistently meeting, and in many cases exceeding our performance goals, this year’s auction partners have demonstrated their commitment to our customers and to Donlen’s world-class remarketing program.”
Donlen’s auto auction selection process consistently measures each auction house to ensure the highest level of service delivery. Donlen takes great pride in ensuring that its remarketing program is unsurpassed, using both internal and external audits to guarantee the best possible outcome.