With the 2015 calendar-year coming to a close, Vehicle Remarketing Reporter looks back on the top 10 news items this year.
For 2015, the most-read news items are, in no particular order:
- Mid-Size SUVs Lead August Depreciation
- September Depreciation Flat, Truck Segments Show Strength
- Trucks, SUVs Top July Retention Value
- Volkswagen Diesels Showing Higher Depreciation
- Full-Size Vans Bolster October Depreciation
- Classes 3, 8 Leading Strong Used Truck Market
- Used Vehicle Sales Strengthening, Edmunds Says
- Trucks See Highest Depreciation in Year
- Heavier Depreciation Pushes Values Lower in November
- Graham to Retire From ARI
For more news and remarketing information, visit www.vehicleremarket.com.