Enterprise Holdings, which operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car brands, honored 14 U.S automotive auctions with its 2015 Auction Achievement Awards. This annual program recognizes auction partners that have gone above and beyond to support Enterprise Holdings’ remarketing strategy.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental company in the world as measured by revenue, fleet and employees. In the U.S. alone, Enterprise operates more than 6,200 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations through its regional subsidiaries and owns more vehicles than all other U.S. car rental companies combined.
Enterprise presents the awards in two categories: whole-car auctions and damaged-vehicle auctions. Recipients are recognized for exceptional performance in the areas of communication, customer service, marketing and reconditioning, operational success and strategic planning.
The 2015 Auction Achievement Award winners in the whole-car category are:
- ADESA Atlanta
- ADESA Los Angeles
- Manheim Georgia (Atlanta)
- Manheim Nevada (Las Vegas)
- Manheim Omaha
- Manheim Pennsylvania (Manheim, Pa.)
- Manheim Riverside (Riverside, Calif.)
- Manheim Southern California (Fontana, Calif.)
- Manheim Texas Hobby (Houston, Texas)
The 2015 Auction Achievement Award winners in the damaged-vehicle category are:
- Dealers AA of the Rockies (Denver)
- IAA Dallas/Fort Worth
- Manheim Central California - TRA (Fresno, Calif.)
- Manheim TRA Tampa
- Metro Salvage Pool (Des Moines, Iowa)