ADESA, a business unit of KAR Auction Services, Inc. has launched another series of enhancements to ADESA.com as part of its ongoing commitment to make buying and selling easier and more convenient for users.
“Our team focuses on identifying customer pain points and utilizes technology to address those issues,” said Stéphane St-Hilaire, president and CEO at ADESA. “We want to provide seamless solutions that make it easier to do business with us. All of the latest improvements to ADESA.com move us forward and deliver on these goals.”
- Enhanced AutoBid feature. LiveBlock bidders can now add, edit, view and remove automated bids directly from ADESA.com through the addition of AutoBid buttons to the Run List Search Results, Vehicle Details, and Watch List pages. And AutoBids can now be entered and changed any time until the vehicle is transacted.
- New LiveBlock Sale Schedule page. A nationwide listing of live auction events is now easily accessible from ADESA.com. Users can hover over “BUY” from the main navigation bar and select “LiveBlock Sale Schedule” to view the new page. Run Lists for individual sale events are accessible from the LiveBlock Sale Schedule page by clicking any number shown under the “Inventory” column.
- Search enhancements. The Search Results entries page will now display multiple promotions for vehicles that are eligible for more than one offer.
- ADESA Market Guide (AMG) subgrouping sort feature. Users now have the ability to sort subgroupings on the AMG Search Results page.
- Back support for sort and search criteria from AMG Search Results page. For users who click the back button on a Web browser or the “Back to AMG Search Criteria Page” link, the previous screen’s sort or search criteria will be retained, eliminating the need to reselect them. This is a user-requested enhancement.
- Registration process updates. A new online Remove User Form allows ADESA.com account holders to easily remove an authorized user.
For more information about this series of enhancements, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Connection at (888) 526-7326.