Black Book has launched Black Book Digital en Espanol, one of the industry’s first mobile applications for Spanish-speaking dealers, remarketers, and other automotive professionals, according to the company.
Black Book Digital en Espanol is a Spanish language version of the mobile application offering the latest accurate and reliable vehicle valuation data, built to accommodate today’s speed of business.
The application’s simple-to-use design and features allow Spanish-speaking dealers, remarketers, and other professionals to make smarter decisions to accelerate and amplify profit potential among the growing cadre of Hispanic auto shoppers.
According to the most recent HispanicBusiness Automotive Report, Hispanic auto buyers have grown 16 percent year-over-year, totaling 677,799 as of June, 2014. Black Book Digital en Espanol offers the following features for Spanish-speaking industry professionals:
- Real-time valuation data for thousands of used cars and trucks without the need for Wi-Fi access.
- Intuitive design for faster and easier vehicle searches.
- Cutting-edge VIN-scanner technology.
- 360-degree valuation perspective with layers of vehicle insight.
- Access to CARFAX and AutoCheck reports.
- Comprehensive Demand Index illustrating regional pricing trends.
- Seamless inventory management and information share capabilities.
“In today’s world of car shopping, it’s important to have accurate vehicle value data with split-second access, especially in a language that’s familiar to my sales team and customers,” said Hector Rodriguez, President/Owner of Bronco Motors. "We recognize the significant growth in our Hispanic car shopper volume and Black Book Digital en Espanol provides the timely, accurate insight needed to remain profitable.”
For more information and directions on downloading Black Book Digital en Espanol to an iOS or Android mobile device, visit http://blackbookauto.com/esp/.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet