ARI has announced the winners of the company's 2014 ARI Auction of the Year Award in each of its seven regions.
Each year, ARI recognizes the outstanding vehicle auction in each of the seven regions across the United States. Auctions are evaluated based on their overall statistical performance along with their commitment to providing superior customer service when handling the vehicles of ARI clients.
The winners for 2014 include:
- Region 1: State Line Auto Auction (Waverly, N.Y.)
- Region 2: Corry Auto Dealers Exchange (Corry, Pa.)
- Region 3: ABC Birmingham (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Region 4: Morton Auto Auction (Morton, Ill.)
- Region 5: Louisiana's 1st Choice A/A (Hammond, La.)
- Region 6: Brasher's Northwest A/A (Eugene, Ore.)
- Region 7: Missouri Auto Auction (Columbia, Mo.)
"In addition to being among the top performing auctions in their respective region, each of the winners demonstrates a commitment to the industry-leading customer service that our clients have come to expect from ARI and our strategic partners," said Brian Garner, ARI's manager of vehicle remarketing. "All of the honorees strive to provide a superior level of service to both buyers and sellers alike, helping to create the ideal environment for maximizing used vehicle returns on behalf of our clients."
The Auction of the Year winners will be honored during a ceremony at ARI's global headquarters in Mt. Laurel, N.J., later this year.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet