There are only six weeks left until the 2014 Conference of Automotive Remarketers (CAR), and everything is heating up! The conference will be held March 5-6 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
This year's full schedule includes the latest information on new technologies, wholesale market conditions, industry standardization and more, led by experts to help you navigate your business. Check out the hot topics below:
- 10 Most Common Questions Perceived as Barriers to Multi-Platform Selling and How Can the Industry Address Them
- Dealer Panel Discussion: What Remarketers Need to Do to Get Top Dollar from Dealers at Auction
- Consignor-Only Group Discussion: Issues Affecting Your Remarketing Efforts and Best Practices You Can Implement
- Keynote Address: CFPB Compliance Update
- Understanding the New Auto Grade Universal CR
- 2014 Economic Forecast and Its Impact on Remarketers
- Forecast of Residual Values for 2014-2015
CAR is the conference for consignors. As the original remarketing conference, CAR is organized by Bobit Business Media in conjunction with the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) Spring Business Meeting and the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) Spring Roundtable.