Manheim plans to offer live product demonstrations at the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Orlando, Fla., May 7-9. Manheim added its staff will be on-hand to share ‘Best Kept Secrets’ with dealers for quick and easy access to decision-making data.
Using an iPad, iPhone or Android device, dealers can tap into myMobileListing to list vehicles in the Manheim marketplace and disclose vehicle condition information. Dealers can post up to 24 images and five short videos, which can be stitched into a virtual walk-around to better demonstrate the car’s condition and provide transparency to customers, Manheim stated.
“The free myMobileListing app, which enables dealers to create listings straight from their lots, is increasing sales,” said Shannon Adams of DAB Auto World & Leasing in Wake Forest, N.C. “We are using it, and we are getting units sold because of it.”
Hamilton Hudson of Al’s Car Lot in Woodbury Heights, N.J., says almost every car he listed on OVE.com, “has a seller disclosure made using the myMobileListing app. We average about seven to ten cars being sold on OVE.com. The app has made listing vehicles much easier for us and cut down on evaluation time of cars listed. It is very thorough and ensures I don’t miss any details.”
Since Simulcast on Mobile’s launch, customers have submitted more than 6,000 bids and purchased nearly 500 units, according to Manheim. Later this year, Simulcast on Mobile will available on the Android platform, the company stated.
Manheim’s five “Best Kept Secrets” designed to help dealers save time include the following:
- Avoid waiting in line to floorplan a vehicle by using Manheim’s MyPurchases. Simply access the app, select the desired floorplan company and also check PSI, title or vehicle status.
- Add a vehicle to your workbook from Simulcast at the office, and access it from your iPhone or iPad while at the auction.
- Create both a basic listing and seller disclosure from your mobile device with myMobileListing.
- Access purchase information in one place along with 180 days of transactions by using MyPurchases. In addition, you can even check out from an auction and still receive automatic auction updates.
- Using Simulcast on Mobile, dealers can view or email full Condition Reports to themselves or others, as well as view a run list of vehicles in a lane.