Donlen, a provider of integrated financing and asset management solutions, announced its 2012 winners for best-in-class vehicle auctions.
Each year, Donlen’s remarketing group recognizes their best-in-class auction partners that have achieved the highest levels of service delivery. Top performers for 2012 include:
- Auction of the Year: Carolina Auto Auction
- Central/Northeast Region: ABC Detroit/Toledo
- South/Southeast Region: ABC Bowling Green
- West Region: Brasher’s Portland Auto Auction
- Best Days to Condition Report: Adesa Memphis
- Best Days to Sell: ABC Orlando
- Best Expense Control: Carolina Auto Auction
- Best Retention Dollars: ABC Bowling Green
“The partnership we form with the auctions is a vital component of our remarketing program and its success,” said Dan Powers, Donlen’s Director of Remarketing. “By consistently meeting − and in many cases exceeding − our performance goals, these auction partners have demonstrated their commitment to our customers and to Donlen’s remarketing program.”
Dan Powers can be reached at (847) 412-4996.
For more information about Donlen, visit www.donlen.com