Please join Bobit Business Media in voting for the 2016 Consignor of the Year.
Click here to vote today! The ballot closes Friday, Feb. 5.
Please select the top three consignors you feel have contributed significantly to the remarketing industry and who have:
- Implemented and encouraged the use of best practices.
- Created, embraced, and implemented industry innovations.
- Moved the industry forward with professionalism and the highest standards.
- Willingly shared expertise and skills to advance the industry.
- Participated in industry associations and groups.
- Served as mentors and/or role models in developing the next generation of remarketing professionals.
Past winners include Bob Graham of ARI; Dan Kennedy of General Motors; Darrin Aiken of Wheels, Inc.; Linda Silverstein of Ford Motor Co.; Steve Piccinati of Bank of America; Dave Sutton of VW Credit; Stephen Houston of Wachovia Dealer Services; and Dave Langley of American Honda Financial Services.
The ballot closes January 29. The winner will be announced at the 2015 Conference of Automotive Remarketing (CAR 2016) held March 16-17 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.