With another year coming to a close, the staff at Work Truck are taking a look back at the Top 10 News items, based on total views, for the 2013 calendar-year. Take a moment and look back and see what occured over the past year:
Top 10 News Items for 2013 (as of Dec. 20, 2013)(No. 1 being the most read)
10. Nissan to Equip Next-Generation Titan Pickup with New Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
9. NCIB: Pickup Truck Tailgate Thefts a Growing Problem
8. Chevrolet Unveils All-New 2015 Colorado Mid-Size Pickup
7. More than 3,500 Hostess Vehicles Being Auctioned
6. Toyota Unveils 2014 Tundra Full-Size Pickup
5. GM Gives Sneap Peak of New Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Pickups
4. New Hours-of-Service Regulations Began July 1
3. Isuzu N-Series Named Work Truck’s 2013 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year
2. Ram Truck to Offer Diesel Engine for 2014 Ram 1500
And the No. 1, most-read item in 2013 was....
1. New FMCSA Hours-of-Service Enforcement Set for July 1
Join the VR Reporter and receive the latest news in your e-mail inbox once a week. Enter your e-mail address below to join.
View the latest newsletter
Manage your current enewsletter preferences