With another year coming to a close, the staff at Vehicle Remarketing are taking a look back at the Top 10 News items, based on total views, for the 2013 calendar-year:
Top 10 News Items for 2013 (as of Dec. 18, 2013) (No. 1 being the most read)
10. Darrell Gwynn Foundation to Auction Ford F-650 Extreme Super Truck at Barrett-Jackson
9. Mercedes-Benz USA Appoints Cornell as General Manager, Fleet and Pre-Owned
8. Black Book Says Overall Used-Car Depreciation Just -0.1% During April
7. Steve McQueen's Baja 1000 Pickup to be Auctioned
6. Manheim Selects New Chief Technology Officer
5. Wholesale Prices Continue to Soften in June
4. Manheim Dallas to Auction Two 'Duck Dynasty' Trucks
3. Manheim: Used Vehicle Prices Fell In Oct.
2. Kelley's Resale Value Report Released
And, the No. 1 most read news item in 2013 was....
1. More than 3,500 Hostess Vehicles Being Auctioned
Join the VR Reporter and receive the latest news in your e-mail inbox once a week. Enter your e-mail address below to join.
View the latest newsletter
Manage your current enewsletter preferences