ARI, a global fleet services provider specializing in complex car and truck fleets, hosted a celebration recognizing and honoring the 2012 Regional Auction of the Year award winners on May 17.
The award recognizes auctions that exhibit a commitment to consistent quality and superior customer service. This year’s winners included two auctions who have received this honor multiple times and one that is both a five-time winner and has received this honor three years in a row:
- Northeast Region: Southern Auto Auction, East Windsor, Conn. (also a 2010 winner)
- North-central Region: ABC Detroit/Toledo Auto Auction, Perrysburg, Ohio
- Southeast Region: Carolina Auto Auction, Williamstown, SC
- Northwest Region: Greater Kalamazoo Auto Auction, Schoolcraft, Mich. (five-time winner and winner in this region for the past three years in a row)
- Southwest Region: Houston Auto Auction, Houston
- Western Region: ADESA of Golden Gate Auto Auction, Tracy, Calif.
“ARI is proud to recognize these six auctions,” said Bob Graham, vice president of vehicle remarketing for ARI. “Each one has led the way in 2012, proving themselves to be ‘the best of the best’ in the auction business, delivering superior service and the highest possible net prices for our clients. We are glad to have the opportunity to recognize their achievements and thank them for being a trusted business partner with ARI.”
Representatives for each of the winning auctions attended the celebration, as well as leaders from two different corporate auction chains.
This is the 14th year ARI has honored its very best auction partners with Auction of the Year awards. In choosing the winners, ARI evaluates auctions on overall market performance, administration, and communication. Benchmarking measurements include days-to-pick-up, complete condition report, and sell-and-receive funds, as well as retention against the Black Book Commercial Index and compliance with ARI company guidelines.