NORTHBROOK, IL – Donlen announced its annual winners of best-in-class vehicle auctions. Each year, Donlen's remarketing group presents awards to their auction partners that have achieved the highest levels of service delivery. The top performers this year include:
- Auction of the Year: Manheim Southern Cal
- West Region Winner: ADESA Golden Gate
- Central/Northeast Region Winner: Manheim Milwaukee
- South/Southeast Region Winner: Carolina Auto Auction
- Best Retention Dollars: Manheim Southern Cal
- Best Days to Condition Report: Carolina Auto Auction
- Best Days to Sell: ADESA Colorado Springs
- Best Expense Control: Brashers Portland Auto Auction
"One of the things we look for in our auction partners is that they excel in all areas that affect our customers," said Dan Powers, Donlen's Director of Vehicle Remarketing. "We not only look at the numbers, but at those who constantly communicate with us, looking for ways to improve service delivery."
Powers went on to say, "Our monthly remarketing scorecard is a way for us to ensure our auctions are performing at top level for our customers; the annual awards recognize the hard work the auctions put in all year. We appreciate that, and think it's important to acknowledge their efforts."
If you would like to speak with Dan Powers about remarketing, he can be reached at (847) 412-4996.